Knowing how to setup Edge Lighting Panel on Samsung Galaxy S9 is important for you. It is useful especially for you who like to run a game. The Edge Lighting can be the right solution for you to figure out a push down notification that blocks the screen. So, this feature on Samsung Galaxy S9 is suitable to make you get fewer interruptions that can cut you off while running games. Moreover, with this feature, the edges of your device will light up when you receive a text or notification. So, when the notification suddenly comes, it will not disturb your activity.
Steps to Setup Edge Lighting Panel on Samsung Galaxy S9
The steps of how to setup Edge Lighting Panel on Samsung Galaxy S9 are easy to do. After you finish setting it up, you will be in a zone of minimal distraction. So, the activity will run well without any troubles that block your screen. Therefore, just follow the steps below to make it happen in your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Go to Settings: First of all, you should navigate to Settings to begin the process of setting up the Edge Lighting.
- Click Edge Lighting: When there appear some choices, find the Edge Lighting and tap on it.
- Click the Slider
After the Edge Lighting menu is opened, then you can tap on the slider to enable it. When you need to turn it off, you can tap on the slider again. It is easy, isn’t it?
How to adjust the time of Edge Lighting will show
In addition, some of you may need the light notifications to occur at certain times. In this matter, you can follow the ways of adjusting when the Edge Lighting will show below.
- When the screen is on: This condition will show Edge Lighting in the time the screen is on.
- When the screen is off: In this condition, it will show the Edge of Lighting when the screen is off.
- Always: This condition will always show the Edge Lighting
By knowing how to setup Edge Lighting Panel on Samsung Galaxy S9, you will not experience distractions on your screen anymore. Besides, you should remember that the Edge Lighting will be on by default. So, you should consider adjusting when it will show as your need. That is all that we can share about Edge Lighting. Hopefully, it can help you set the Edge Lighting up in your own Galaxy S9.