Welcome to the review of how to use mobile hotspot on Galaxy S9. Well, when you are having a holiday in a certain and beautiful place, it is amazing, isn’t it? However, that place is so remote and far from the countryside. Besides, there is a big problem. In a fact, there is no Wi-Fi there. So, what will you do guys? If there is no Wi-Fi, you can turn on or activate a mobile hotspot on your Samsung Galaxy S9. Greatly, it allows other devices on your mobile phone to connect to the internet.
The Requirements to Use Mobile Hotspot on Galaxy S9
In order to know more about mobile hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S9, you should follow these requirements well. Here they are:
- Available screen: It means that screen of a mobile hotspot is available on your Samsung Galaxy S9.
- Setting the wireless service provider: The second requirement is that you are suggested to set the wireless service provider. On the other hand, you need also to set the version of the software.
- Have a tethering plan: When you have a want to use a hotspot, you should have a tethering plan. You are able to find it on your service account.
- Use data service: As we know that when you use a mobile hotspot on your Samsung Galaxy S9, it makes the power of battery lower. Besides, it uses your service of mobile data.
- The phone’s app uses the data: What does it mean guys? Well, when the mobile hotspot on your Samsung Galaxy S9 is active, what will happen? In a fact, the app of your phone will use the service of mobile hotspot data.
- Extra data charges: The last requirement is that using extra data charges. It is used when the roaming while using your Samsung Galaxy S9 as a mobile hotspot.
Steps to Setup Mobile Hotspot on Samsung Galaxy S9
- From a Home screen, swipe up or down from the center of the display to access the apps screen.
- Note These instructions only apply to Standard mode and the default Home screen layout.
- Navigate: Settings Settings icon > Connections > Mobile Hotspot and Tethering.
- Tap Mobile Hotspot.
- Tap the Menu icon Menu then tap Allowed devices.
- Tap Allowed devices only to turn on Switch on or off Switch off.
- Note When on, only devices add to the list can connect.
- Peform any of the following:
- To add a device:
- Tap ADD (upper-right).
- Enter the Phone name and MAC address then tap ADD.
- To remove a device:
- Tap DELETE (upper-right).
- Select the device(s).
- Note Device is marked for deletion when a check mark is present.
- Note To select all devices, tap All (upper-left).
- Tap DELETE.
Okay, guys, those are the requirements of how to use mobile hotspot on Galaxy S9. They are very simple to do by the users of this kind of mobile phone. Thus, they will feel comfortable when they use mobile hotspot on their mobile phone. Even though, they are in a remote area from the central city. So, there is no problem again when there is no Wi-Fi in a certain place. Hopefully, this discussion will be very useful for you when you need it.