If you are a user of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and suddenly get your device unable to turn on, you need to read the tips below. Sometime we will meet a problem like unresponsive phone and make some trouble. Most of us always feel panic with it because we don’t know the cause and what must we do to solve the problem. Don’t be panic because here we will share some tips to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 that won’t turn on without the help from another person.
Guide to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 Won’t Turn on Simply
Fixing Samsung Galaxy S9 that won’t turn on will bring back your phone condition to life. So, you don’t need to bring it to the service center and you will save your money for another need.
- The first step, you must try to restart your phone.
- Do it by hold and press the volume down button and also the power key.
- Do it at the same time for about 10 seconds or until the screen turn on.
But sometime these steps above do not work to solve the problem. If it happens to you, you will do it for a couple of times. If this way doesn’t give a good respond try this way.
- Please press and also hold the volume down button. Don’t release it.
- When you hold it down, hold and press the power key.
- Keep both of the keys held down for about 10 seconds or more.
When you try the above steps but still don’t give a solution, try another alternative solution. You will test it by charge your Galaxy S9 for a few minutes and then try to turn on it. If your phone crash, the charger won’t charge the phone normally. If it happens you will try this following steps.
- Plug in the charger in the wall outlet.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy S9 to the charger by using the cable.
- Leave it for several minutes.
- Next, you will press and also hold the volume down button and also the power key at the same time. Do it for about 10 seconds or until your phone will turn on.
So, don’t be panic if your phone unresponsive because you will solve with how to fix Samsung Galaxy S9 won’t turn on. Hope this will help you to solve your problem easily and will function normally.