How to fix camera failed error on Samsung Galaxy S9 is very important for you that always face this problem. As we know that camera is one of the most important parts of the phone for most of the people. Through the phone, we will keep the memory for every moment easily whenever we need it. If your phone gives a notification that your “camera has failed”. It makes you can’t take a picture and also video. But don’t worry because here you will find the solution to solve camera failed warning on your Galaxy S9.
The Steps to Fix Camera Failed Error on Samsung Galaxy S9
Let get some information how to fix camera failed error on Samsung Galaxy S9 by some steps here. Maybe the camera failed error happen because of the system bug or software glitch. If it happens you will try to quit and then restart the camera application also your phone. If it doesn’t work, let try the following steps:
- Please touch and also hold the recent applications key that located in the bottom left corner of the phone. it will make you open the new screen that contains all of the recently opened application.
- Place and choose the camera applications and then swipe to the right side or tap the X sign on it.
- If that time you are opening multiple applications that run in the background, quit them. You will do it by tapping on the close all button.
The other solution, you will boot the phone into safe mode and diagnose the application. The steps as follows:
- Please turn on the phone until it completely off.
- Next, press and also hold the power button until the model name screen showing on the screen.
- After that release, the power button when you see the Samsung logo on the screen appears.
- Then, after release the power button immediately, you will press and also hold the volume down button.
- Keep holding the volume down button in your Samsung Galaxy 9 until the phone finish the restarting process.
- In the bottom left corner, you will see the safe mode logo. After that, you will release the volume down button.
The process to fix camera failed error on Samsung Galaxy S9 is not difficult, right? So you will try it and don’t panic while facing this problem. But if it also doesn’t work, you will bring your phone to the service center.